Microsoft Office 365 supports Sign-in federation with WSFED and SAML 2.0, which means that customers who have a directory on-premises can federate directly with Office 365 for passive authentication scenarios. Passive authentication scenarios are those where the user signs in through a web form shown by the SAML identity provider.
Deepnet DualShield is a two-factor or multi-factor authentication platform. The Single-Sign-On (SSO) server in the DualShield platform is a fully compliant WSFED and SAML 2.0 Identity Provider. Therefore, Office 365 customers can secure their Office 365 applications with two-factor or multi-factor authentication by integrating DualShield SSO with Office 365.
- Office 365 MFA Preparation
- Office 365 MFA via WS-Federation
- Office 365 MFA via SAML
- Office 365 MFA via ADFS
- MFA for Azure AD domain join
- MFA for Office desktop clients
- Office 365 MFA User Experience
- Troubleshooting - Office 365 MFA
- Office 365 PowerShell
- Note - How to remove Federated MFA from Office 365