Steps 1,2 and 3, only apply if using integrated MySQL server, otherwise go to step 4.
1) Check database size
SELECT table_schema "DB Name",
ROUND(SUM(data_length + index_length) / 1024 / 1024, 1) "DB Size in MB"
GROUP BY table_schema;
2) If very big check how many records are in the log and log_field tables
Select count(*) from log;
Select count(*) from log_field;
3) If count very large, purge the tables
Drop table log;
Drop table log_field;
4) Run the DualShield Framework Upgrade file as Admin
5) 'Y' to all if needed*
*Mysql option will only appear if the customer is running the integrated MySQL server.
6) Close any opened files under the DualShield Installation folder
7) Let it run. This may take some time. Do not stop it.
8)Once complete check Tomcat version
To find the version of Tomcat you are currently running you need to browse to C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\tomcat\logs and open up a file called catalina.< latest date> The file should open up in notepad. If you press ctrl+F and type 'tomcat/' in the Find What field, it should find the version number in the resulting search.
9) If you upgraded Mysql you can simply check the version by login in. It will tell you the version number upon login.
10) Check the version of Java.
The version of Java can be found in C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\jre. Open the release file, in notepad.