- Click Application Management
- In the Site Collections section, click Create site collections
- Select the newly created web application
- Fill in a Title, Web site address and select a template
- In the Primary Site Collection Administrator section, click the address book icon
- In the Select People popup window, enter a user name in the Find box, click the search icon
You should see search result in Forms Auth, e.g "Form Auth (1)". If there is no search result in the Form Auth, then it indicates that FBA has not been successfully configured.
- Select the user(s) to be the primary administrator, then click OK to save it.
- Configure other settings for this new site collection as needed, and then click OK to create it.
|Content by Label|