If your DualShield is using a Microsoft SQL database, please follow the steps below.
- Create a data-format file, name it with the file extension ".fmt", e.g. DB3.FMT. Copy the content below to the file:
*Make sure that there is a carriage return after the last row.
- Log into the MS-SQL studio
- Change to the DualShield database
- Execute the script below to import the database
* replace "dualshield_database_name" with the name of the DualShield database. By default, it is "DualShield"
* replace "FILE-PATH-TO" with the actual file path where the downloaded file is saved, e.g. "c:\downloads"
* Please note that it can take 5 - 30 minutes to import the data depending on the performance of the machine, as there are nearly 5 millions of records to be imported.
After the data has been successfully imported, execute the script below
Again, this process will take some time depending on the machine power.