There has been a requirement that laptops may be used in remote locations by contractors, therefore for security reasons these will not necessarily be bound to the domain, and they will not have access to the network when used in remote locations, however 2fa logon will still be required to all local accounts with the exception of the the local administrator account.
- Prerequisites for Stand Alone PC Setup
- Initial Setup on DualShield for 2FA access to a Stand Alone PC.
- Installing the Windows Logon Agent software onto the Stand Alone PC
- Configure Logon and Offline Policies for the Stand Alone PC
- Create Tokens for User Accounts on the Stand Alone PC
- Download Offline Tokens to the Stand Alone PC
- Testing Offline Logon to the Stand Alone PC