1) Ask them to send you a copy of there server.xml file. This can be found in C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\tomcat\conf (You can substitute 'c:\program files' to their own installation directory, if different)
2) Open the file and do a search for 'jdbc'
An older version of DualShield will show the password in plain text, however on a newer version, the password will be displayed as encrypted (as in picture above.)
3) To decrypt, open a cmd prompt and change directory to C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\tomcat\lib
4) Add the following syntax ..\..\jre\bin\java -jar dsenc-1.0-standalone.jar -d "the encrypted password" (specifying the encrypted password between the quotation marks.)
5) Press return. The password will be displayed, on the next line.