Login the NetMotion Moblity XE Console
- In the main menu, select “Configure | Authentication Settings”
- Select "RADIUS: Device Authentication | Servers"
- Enter the RADIUS server lP address
- Select “Authentication | Mode”
- Set "Authentication mode as: User required/Device optional"
- Click "Apply"
NetMotion’s device authentication requires a certificate to be installed on the client machine. You should obtain a client certificate and install it to the personal certificates folder on the local computer.
The subject CN is import. In this example, the subject CN of the device certificate is "demo.test"
Launch the NetMotion Mobility Client, click "Configuration" and select the "Client Certificates" tab
Enable the "Allow client certificates" option and select "Personal User Certificate"