- Find a work machine (or just use the DualShield server machine), that can access the DualShield authentication service on port 8071.
- Copy the certificate "mcs.pfx" located on the DualShield server (by default, in the folder, C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\certs) onto the work machine.
- On work machine, import the certificate "mcs.pfx" into the Windows certificate store in the Current User folder (default password = changeit).
- On the work machine, use a Web browser to access the URL: https://your_dualshield_server:8071/das5/cpusage.jsp
- Save the content and email it to support team at Deepnet Security