If your dualshield DualShield server experiences high CPU usage, please follow the instruction below to collect the information so that we can speed up the fixtroubleshoot the cause of the problem.
- Find a machine A work machine (or just use the dualshield DualShield server machine), which that can access the dualshield web DualShield web service.
- Copy the certificate "mcs.pfx file (which is " located on dualshield server, the DualShield server (by default, in the folder, C:\Program Files\Deepnet DualShield\certs) onto the work machine A.
- On Machine Awork machine, import the certificate into the current user account.Still on machine A, use "mcs.pfx" into the Windows certificate store in the Current User folder.
- On the work machine, use a Web browser to access the URL URL: https://your_dualshield_server:8071/das5/cpusage.jsp
- Save the web content.content and email it to support team at Deepnet Security
Port 8071 needs client certificate authentication, that is why we need to prepare the certificate before accessing the URL